As the decade draws to a close, we want to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks for your business in 2019. We truly value the relationship we have built with you, and our team looks forward to a productive 2020.
Please accept our very best wishes to you and your loved ones for a joyous holiday season and a safe and successful New Year.
The Clickify Team
Clickify Holiday HOO (Hours of Operation)
Some of the team are taking downtime over the holiday period but please be assured our main business operations and active projects will continue as usual. If you do have any questions or concerns we will be more than happy to help.
We offer local support for all our clients, so if you do need assistance, you’re welcome to 1300 882 229 or use our contact form.
Latest Updates from Clickify
Calie Salter knocked it out of the park at the WordPress Meetup with her WooCommerce presentation and became the first subject of Clickify’s new blog. WooHoo Commerce! A true deep dive into eCommerce and ways to sell with WordPress, check out our Clickify blog which contains Calie’s speech and the interesting Q&A session.
SEMrush AU Search Awards 2019 Nominations included Melbourne SEO Meetup in the category of BEST MARKETING COMMUNITY, of which several of the Clickify team speak at or help organise. Congrats to all of the winners and nominees, the awards are a great initiative for the search marketing industry.
Image Credit: https://www.wpblog.com/top-wordpress-influencers/
WPblog called out our own passionate geek, Chris Burgess, as a top influencer in their WordPress Superheroes To Follow in 2020 article. It is a stellar lineup of professionals who educate and entertain us about every aspect of WordPress (which powers more than 34% of the internet!) Well deserved by all for their genuine contributions to the community.
What Clickify Have Been Clicking
- Chris was mulling over the pros of evergreen content at ProBlogger not only does it serve current clients, but future ones as well. That’s Green and Gold!
- Some of the most effective pop-up strategies in advertising. If we’re talking about them, they worked. Find out why.
- The content mavens were cawing over smartblogger.com and it’s comprehensive content for smart blogging. Now, if only they had a catchy domain.
- Global Marketing Day 2019 recordings are now online. This snagged a lot of traction at Clickify, with the 24-hour online conference covering topics such as How Google is Using Machine Learning in Google Analytics, How to Repurpose Your Content for Multiple Platforms and How Storytelling Drives the Purchase Process and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- We also enjoyed Jackie Chu’s Notes from Google’s Webmaster Conference in Mountain View.
- 7 Essential Books for Programmers has an excellent list of the classics, recommended for anyone interested in software development.